How to Enroll your student

Here is what you will need to ENROLL at John W. North HS:

1. Photo ID for parent/guardian
2. Proof of Residency – Escrow Papers, Lease/Rental Agreement, Mortgage Statement, pay stub, Proof of car or Home insurance, mail from state or federal government agency, DMV registration w/ address. Important Note: Utility Bills NO Longer Accepted 
3. Birth Certificate
4. Immunization Records
5.     Previous School Records (transcripts)